One of the perks of being Method’s co-conspirator is that I get invited to fancy (and fun) events in New York City to help spread the Method gospel cheer. For the first year ever, TheDailyGreen.com held their Heart of Green Awards in the LEED-certified Hearst building in New York City (appropriate, since TheDailyGreen is owned by Hearst) and honored leading movers and shakers in the green space for innovating new ideas, trends and movements.
After grabbing the gift bag, I thought it would be fun to give away the prize-filled tote to a lucky Method blog reader. Inside the recycled tote (made from water bottles), you’ll find:
· Method grapefruit hand wash. Yum!
· An Ebay reusable water bottle.
· Kiss my Face Creamy Face Cleanser
· A copy of Esquire with Ben Affleck looking annoyed on the cover
· Physicans Formula organic wear makeup
· Sula nail polish
· An organic chocolate bar
· A 4-pack of Verterra biodegradable trays made from fallen palm leaves
· An Ecoist recycled wrapper bracelet
· Blue Q “This Economy Sucks” change purse.
To win, just leave a comment on why you should win the prize filled tote. No need to be super creative: you can just say “I love it” and you’ll be eligible. Contest ends May 8. Good luck!